Invest in The St. Michael School of Clayton and the future of your child. We ask that each family participate in Annual Giving. Every gift counts and every gift makes a difference. These gifts are critical to our ongoing operations and ensure the continued success and longevity of our school.
Please make your gift by using the link below.
Annual Giving supports our world-class faculty. Funding gives our faculty the tools and resources to deliver a highly collaborative environment where they can create small learning groups and tailor curriculum to each child’s unique needs.
Annual Giving enables innovative programming. Our integrated, experiential education empowers students to build confidence, character, citizenship and a life-long love of learning.
Annual Giving helps close the gap between tuition and the true cost of educating a child. This critical support allows us to give each student an exceptional educational experience.
Please join our Dragon Society and make your gift.
Annual Giving Levels:
- $10,000 or more Dragon Society Patron
- $5,000 to $9,999 Dragon Society Benefactor
- $1,000 to $4,999 Dragon Society Fellow
- Up to $999 Dragon Society Member
Gifts can be made in the form of cash, check, credit card, stocks, corporate gift contributions, matching fund programs, planned giving, gifts from a foundation, memorials and tributes. All gifts are tax deductible under tax ID# 43-0653283.
We offer several convenient ways to give:
- Lump Sum Gift— make a one-time donation and TSMSOC will put your funds to immediate use.
- Recurring Gift— spread your giving out evenly throughout the year with a monthly or quarterly installment. To set up a recurring gift, please contact our Director of Admissions and Business Lori Timmons at (314) 721-4422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corporate Matching— double your gift with corporate matching. Ask your company if they
match charitable donations.
Please make your below.