Apply to TSMSOC Today
Thank you for choosing The St. Michael School of Clayton. Enrollment in TSMSOC is open to children of any race, color, creed, and national or ethnic origin. The School seeks a diverse student body in support of the mission, goals, and objectives of the school and will maintain an admissions policy reflective of these goals and objectives as determined by the Head of School. The St. Michael School of Clayton (TSMSOC) delivers an integrated, experiential education that enables students to attend their secondary schools of choice with confidence, character, citizenship, and a love of learning.
All applications are submitted online through our BigSIS Portal. A unique link to apply will be emailed to you after the initial tour.
Applicants for all classes must be the age specified before August 1.
Important Upcoming Dates
- October Open House - Every Tuesday in October. Register now by clicking here.
- January 27, 2023: Application paperwork due
- February 3, 2023: Financial aid application deadline
- March 10, 2023: School admission letters sent
- March 31, 2023: Contracts and deposits due
- April Open House - Every Tuesday in April. Register now by clicking here.
To begin the application process, please fill out an inquiry form. After completing the inquiry form, an admissions team member will reach out to you to schedule a tour.
TSMSOC has rolling admission. Each applicant will be taken through the process individually. Spaces are more limited outside of the usual admissions timeframe.