Regular drop-off begins at 7:45 a.m. and ends at 7:55 a.m. on Wydown Blvd. The carpool lane will be used for drop-off ONLY. We ask that parents do not park in the carpool lane. The carpool lane is used for grades Jr. Kindergarten - 8th Grade.
Infant - Pre-Kindergarten parents, please park on Ellenwood or in one-hour parking and walk your child into school and to the appropriate classroom at all times.
All children arriving before 7:45 a.m. will be sent to Before Care and will be charged for that service. Parents must accompany children into school to sign in for the Before Care program. Children arriving after 8:00 a.m. should check in at the front desk.
AFTERNOON CARPOOL / PICKUP
Dismissal will begin at 3:30 p.m. and run from 3:30 - 3:45 p.m. Carpool will be on
Wydown. Children in Jr. Kindergarten - 6th grade will be called from their
classroom and walk out to the school gate. Teachers will be at the school gate to escort them to the car. 7th and 8th graders will exit their classroom at the crosswalk and walk to their family car.
For safety reasons, children will enter the vehicle only after it has proceeded through the carpool lane to the school's front gate.
• NO PARKING or IDLING IN THE CARPOOL LANE.
• No car is to be left unattended in the carpool lane.
• All grades-if your student needs extra time or assistance entering or exiting the car, do not
use the carpool lane.
• Jr. Kindergarten - Eighth grade are allowed to use the carpool lane.
• Infants - Pre-Kindergarten are not allowed to use the carpool lane. Parents must park and walk their child(ren) into the building.
• Parents are not allowed to exit the driver's seat while in the carpool lane.
• At afternoon carpool, staff will summon children from inside as parents pull into the carpool
• If you need to walk into school, please park on Ellenwood or in one-hour parking. No parking is allowed on Wydown in front of the building.
• If arriving after 8:00 a.m., please park in one-hour parking to walk your child into the building and check them in with the receptionist.
All families must comply with the following carpool line rules:
• NO DOUBLE PARKING
• NO PARKING IN THE CARPOOL LANE
• NO PARKING ALONG THE MEDIAN CURB
• NO CUTTING IN LINE
• DO NOT BLOCK ANY INTERSECTION, BIKE LANE, DRIVEWAY, OR CROSSWALK
There is no carpool available for Infant, Toddler, and Pre-Kindergarten students. Parents must park on Ellenwood or in one-hour parking to walk in for drop off and pick up.
ABSENCE / TARDY / LATE ARRIVAL
Please call the school office and email the homeroom teacher by 8:00 a.m. to report an absence. If your child is tardy, please walk them into the building to check them in at the desk. For early dismissal, please walk in and check out your child. This is for your child’s safety. Please respect this policy.
School Office: 314.721.4422 X 4049