Before/After Care Policies
Before/After Care is provided as a service for The St. Michael School of Clayton community. Children not attending The St. Michael School of Clayton may not attend Before Care, After Care, or Adventure Club.
Before Care Policies
- A Before Care charge of $5.00 will be billed per child
- Before Care begins at 7:30 a.m. and ends at 7:45 a.m.
- All Before Care charges are due monthly. Use of Before Care will cease until monthly bill is paid in full.
- Parents who wish to use Before Care should walk their children into the gym or to the playground no earlier than 7:30 a.m. to sign them in with the Before Care staff.
- At no time should children be sent into the school building or left on the playground alone.
After Care Policies
- An After Care charge of $10.00 will be billed per hour, per child
- After Care begins at 3:45 p.m. and ends promptly at 6:00 p.m.
- No child will be released to anyone other than the parent without prior authorization from the parent conveyed to the After Care Coordinator in writing. A formal ID will be required by anyone authorized to pick up the child other than the parent. Permission release forms are available in the office or on the website.
- After Care ends promptly at 6:00 p.m. A $10.00 a minute late fee is assessed after 6:00 p.m. Use of After Care will cease until charges are paid in full.
- All After Care charges are due monthly. Use of After Care will cease until monthly bill is paid in full.
- Before Care and After Care charges may be included in your FACTS payment.
If you have questions please contact Juanita Lucy: email@example.com
Adventure Club is a special program provided as a service to families who wish to have care for their child on the days that school is not regularly in session. Such days include Winter and Spring Breaks. Children enrolled in Adventure Club participate in a wide variety of activities including arts and crafts, games, dramatic play, stories, movies, time outdoors and field trips.
- Adventure Club Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Fee: TBD
- Children not attending The St. Michael School may not attend Adventure Club.
- Children must be in PreK (3 years/Ginger’s Class) to attend Adventure Club.
- No Hot Lunch will be offered on Adventure Club days. Children must bring a sack lunch and drink.
Parents will receive notice of upcoming Adventure Clubs on the school website. Reservations for each session are required and must be made before the stated deadline. The number of reservations determines the number of staff hired to provide proper care and supervision for the children.
- No drop-ins will be accepted. Failure to attend or give notice of cancellation 24 hours prior to the day will result in a charge for the day. A $50.00 late registration fee will be assessed for families registering after the stated deadline. A minimum of 10 children for any given day must be registered in order for Adventure Club to take place.
- Please review the school calendar carefully to note certain holidays when Adventure Club is not available.