Math: Group A- Create your own math game. Due Friday.
Group B- Math test TOMORROW!!! Please complete your Multiplication review (2 sheets) Due tomorrow.
3rd LA: Spelling Day 3 and 4 or 5. (Due Friday) Read chapter 11 and complete your Lit Circle role for tomorrow’s discussion.
4th LA: Spelling- Day 3, 4, and 5. (Due Friday)
Math: Problem Strategy sheet, and Multiply by 6 sheet. Complete the facts you know. Optional: Challenge Extra Credit sheet.
3rd LA: Spelling-Day 3 and 4 or 5 due Friday. Chapter 6 summary, due tomorrow.
4th LA: Spelling-Day 3 and 4 or 5 due Friday. Crash summary bookmark and Literature Circle job due tomorrow.
Math: Complete your individual assignment on your paper form the book.
3rd LA: Please practice your Reader’s Theater part.
4th LA: Work on your summary for tomorrow.
- Mi Ranchito tomorrow (don’t forget your money)
- Math (Sanders)- extra credit opportunity project
- Math (Bailey)- workbook pages 89-90 (must try to reduce first on at least 3)
- Bring your baseball glove
Due Friday, March 9:
- Math (Bailey)- extra credit- pages 396-397, evens only, must show your work
- Book Report final copy and recipe due
Read and Log- turn in sheet for a certificate tomorrow:)
Get out and enjoy this beautiful weather!!!
Homework for tomorrow:
- Word pairs sheet- add - er suffix
- Math worksheet
- Read 15 minutes
- Group B: finish 8 Paul Bunyan sentences and portrait…if unfinished.
Daphne will play songs she has learned in piano lessons in the Variety Show. Students gain confidence by performing in the low key, supportive atmosphere of the Variety Show.
Last week, third grade students mixed variations of violet, completing our study of the secondary colors. Students then each created their own color wheel using watercolors. Students made comparisons between the ordering of colors in the color wheel and the light spectrum found in prisms. -Schwall