- Don’t forget to wear a green shirt tomorrow!
- Last day of ice skating- don’t forget your gear
- History- find dates from your assigned pages for the timeline
- Timeline Dates
- Sanders- text book review page 333 odds only and work on your project
- Bailey- workbook pages 77 & 78
- Read to the end of the Buddhism Packet- find 5 more new/interesting facts or questions/wonderings
- C Group- write an 8-10 sentence paragraph. This should be similar to the one we took apart and re-ordered in class about computers. Your opening and closing sentences should be strong and it should be clear that they either open or close the paragraph (due by 6:00 p.m.)
- Book Report Outline
- Jump/Dance-A-Thon Sponsors
Hub Research: Please check with your child to see if they have been assigned a research task for the evening.
Richardson’s Math: Please complete page 244. Group A- even numbered items, Group B- odd numbered items
Math: pg. 169 #9-17
4th LA: Please read up to chapter 19 in Crash.
JK and Kindergarten recently worked on a mural inspired by water, life in the the ocean, and imaginative characters. Students began by thinking of words that describe what “is under the water,” (such as starfish, dolphins, sea snakes, fish, and mermaids) and then worked in groups to create their ideas. - Schwall
No we didn’t have a visiting professor in class today…simply J.K. making our class smile!
Homework for tomorrow:
- Read for 15 minutes
- Selecting a Topic- Question Grid
- 8.8 Math Homework
*ICE SKATING TOMORROW : Bring gloves, coats, long socks, and helmets.
- Red - 7-8 Reteach Worksheet and Skills Practice Worksheet
- Blue - 7-8 Enrich worksheet and Skills Practice Worksheet
- Green - 7-8 Reteach Worksheet and Skills Practice Worksheet
- Single Shard Part III (Clay Representations)
- Read Book Report Books by February 10th (Fill in Report Template - packet I provided you last week)
Language Arts :
- All : Research your Hindu god / goddess and be prepared to share their story Due on Tuesday.
- Group A : Rewrite story drafts to include these three things… Due Thursday.
1. One of your new story starters and elaboration on your beginning
2. At least one conversation between two characters
3. Include transition words and punctuation
This is a preview of
2.6.12 5th Grade Homework
. Read the full post
pp.150-151/1-20 all; p.151/34-36 all
Written summary of Rudy’s Youth and The Losers. It must be typed and emailed to me by 9:30 p.m.
Start to think about Mandala design.
Test Wednesday over Circulatory System and Respiratory System.
Today we celebrated Zoe’s 5th birthday!! Happy Birthday Zoe!!
Read and Log
Turn in Six Flags Reading Sheet if you have not yet
« Previous Entries
During math, the kindergarten students learned how to tell time using an analog clock. The students learned that an analog clock has two hands: a little hand and a big hand. This week, the students are learning how to tell time on the hour. We also found clocks in our classroom and Ms. Kara read the time to us.