7th and 8th grade enjoyed several activities during our holiday party including making ornaments, watching A Christmas Carol, and making chocolate covered pretzels as gifts for our families.
- Book Report Project due
- A Single Shard: Read chapters 7 & 8, complete summaries, complete chapter questions
The Student Legislative Body passed the legislation written by 6th grader Riley, and Mrs. Mosher signed it into law. Whether the laws are serious, such as those for saving electricity, or in good fun, such as “Cheesy Sweater Day,” they are examples of how students at the St. Michael School of Clayton take part in creating the culture of the school.
Richardson: Finish Chapter 4 Review. Each student has assigned problems.
3rd/4th Language Arts
- We are going to The Heights tomorrow. Please bring gym bag.
- Group A History: questions for ch 12
- Math test: finish your review
Due Jan. 4th:
- A Single Shard Ch. 7 & 8 : questions and summaries
I apologize there are no photos from today! We have been super busy I just haven’t had a moment to grab the camera! The day started off with a lot of energy as the kids were super excited to find Elfy on the T.V.! The kids made it a point to tell him that we do not watch T.V. unless it is a special day in which we sometimes watch a movie. The kids are all very excited to perform tonight in Forest Park. See you all between 5:30 and 5:45 at the Visitors Center in Forest Park! (Remember the kids will be joining you after we sing to watch the remainder of the show)
See you tonight,
- Math (Bailey)- workbook page 56 #16-21, workbook page 57 all
- Math (Bailey)- text book pages 215-218, evens only
- Math (Sanders)- Chapter Review, odds only for 30 minutes
- History- B Group- Chapter 7 Questons
- Practice Winter Performance Lines
- Math (Bailey and Sanders)- Chapter 4 Test
- Book Report Final Copy and Project
- Hindu Research
Due Wednesday, January 4:
- Read Chapters 7 & 8 in A Single Shard, complete two summary sheets and answer chapter 7 & 8 questions
Richardson: Lesson 4-8 and 4-9. Both groups- ODD problems only.
Group A: 4-8 Skills, 4-9 Reteach/Homework
Group B: 4-8 Homework, 4-9 Skills
Ruzicka: Page 151 #s 1-15.
Wozniak: Page 178 #s 11-26 odd.
3rd Grade Language Arts
4th Grade Language Arts
Ruzicka: Please finish game boards.
- Group B: History questions for Ch. 12
- Math: workbook pg. 40
- Math Ch. 5 test
Due Wednesday, Jan. 4th
- A Single Shard: Ch. 7-8. For each chapter, complete the summary and questions